FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

profile selection

More
4 years 7 months ago #2000 by Restavr
profile selection was created by Restavr
It is very good that the third version of the program has the ability to save profiles settings, but it would be great if to select profiles do not have to go to the settings, and you can manage them from the main window of the program. I use several simulators and to change my profile I have to enter the program settings every time. If you do, for example, a drop-down menu with the name "profile" and we have a list of saved profiles, or as in the second version was a drop-down list "aircraft", and here to make"profile". How do you see it, does it make sense?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
4 years 7 months ago #2001 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic profile selection
will be done

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Time to create page: 0.680 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.