FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Bug Windy and Temperature

More
3 years 7 months ago #2673 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Bug Windy and Temperature
WEATHERSET2 Does not connect to my FSX (No connection to FSUIPC), even though FSUIPC is installed and running (FSrealWX via FSUIPC works fine).
I made another flight, FL250, no deviations from the norm, correct wind over the entire range of heights. I guess I'm just lucky.
More
3 years 7 months ago #2674 by SilloAdmin
Start Weatherset2 with admin rights

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #2677 by pedropedra
As you can see on the ground, the wind is very strong, completely different from METAR.
The ground wind goes wrong at any airport.
At altitude the temperature is correct but the wind is 0.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by pedropedra.
More
3 years 7 months ago #2678 by SilloAdmin
that's the problem. But I've found a solution. Please wait until I have created the new update. 10 minutes. ;)

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pedropedra
More
3 years 7 months ago #2680 by SilloAdmin
Please install new Open Beta and test it.
www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/downloads/fsre...ealwx-3-0-beta-2open

More
3 years 7 months ago #2681 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Bug Windy and Temperature
@ SilloAdmin
Running as administrator helped, WEATHERSET2 works. What should I check?
I can test it tomorrow, only.
More
3 years 7 months ago #2682 by SilloAdmin
See pedropedra screensshots. No wind aloft.
But it is fixed with new beta. I hope :)
www.fsrealwx.de/media/kunena/attachments...5/bugfsrealwx-12.png

More
3 years 7 months ago #2684 by pedropedra
Apparently all right again ...
Thank you!
If possible, request a tutorial later on how to configure Flight Plan, Loadeditor and AircraftEditor.
And I would also like to know if it is possible to incorporate the weather information provided on this website into the program.
www.redemet.aer.mil.br/
But I thank you very much for the support.

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.986 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.