FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

interface menu : GSUIPC&simConnect not selectable

More
1 week 5 days ago #3024 by xfeders
Hi every one,
I am using FSX steam edition / windows 10. I am a real begginer in FSrealWX.
I followed manual instruction to setup FSrealWX3.0 : in the interface menu I cannot select " GSUIPC&simConnect" option which appears in grey, non selectable. Whats is the possible reason? Afterwards, I see no change in FSX weather.
thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #3025 by SilloAdmin
Do you have the version for FSX / P3D installed?
Looks like you've installed the version for FS9.
When you start the installer, you will be asked for the version of the FS.
FS9 does not use Simconnect.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

More
1 week 3 days ago #3026 by xfeders
hello,

I have FSX steam installed but not P3D as far as I know : do I need P3D to use Simconnect?
thanks for your message

More
1 week 3 days ago #3027 by SilloAdmin
During the installation you will be asked for the version. Select "Install for FSX, P3D" there.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

Time to create page: 1.170 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.