FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

fsrealwxv3_fs9

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #1731 by ydp2007
fsrealwxv3_fs9 was created by ydp2007
Tell me what's the difference fsrealwxv3 from fsrealwxv2. And what is the difference between fsrealwxv3_fs9 and fsrealwxv3?
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #1732 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic fsrealwxv3_fs9
FSrealWXv3 is the upcoming new version. FSrealWXv3_f9 is for FS2004/FS9 without simconnect.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #1756 by Fabiofsx
Replied by Fabiofsx on topic fsrealwxv3_fs9
After donation what version between the 2 described upon will be bought?
At moment i'm using in trial the version FsrealWX Pro v2 2.04.0863.
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Fabiofsx.
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #1757 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic fsrealwxv3_fs9
FSrealWX v2.
FSrealWXv3 is still under development. When FSrealWXv3 is released and how expensive the upgrade will be, is not yet clear.
Probably the upgrade costs 5 € or is free.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.