FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FS REAL WX TUTORIAL

More
6 years 3 days ago #1556 by Tepper
Replied by Tepper on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
I have signed in on both FS2004 and FSrreal WX as administrator. I went to "start-up" and unchecked "autoconnect". At the bottom of the weather page, I see "Success" and "not connected". What else need I do to manually connect? Should my program "autococnnect"? It is not doing so currently.
More
6 years 2 days ago #1557 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
Click "Connect" in toolbar of FSrealWX.

FSUIPC installed?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 years 1 day ago #1558 by Tepper
After choosing FSUIPC, the program responds with "FSUIPC not connected." What more need I do to connect it?
More
6 years 18 hours ago #1559 by SilloAdmin
Something is blocking FSUIPC!

Disable antivirus-scanner, disable firewall....

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 years 4 hours ago #1561 by Tepper
Per your suggestion, I removed Avast Free Antivirus and shut down Windows Defender and Firewall. Still not able to connect. Suggestions?
More
5 years 11 months ago #1562 by SilloAdmin
Please send me your FSUIPC.log . path/FS2004/modules/fsuipc.log

More
5 years 11 months ago #1563 by Tepper
Thank you for your offers to assist. However, I've made numerous attempts to take screen shots of the various pages with the intent of subsequently sending them to you - but my efforts have not been successfull. If you would tell me which pages you would be interested in seeing, I will hand-copy them to you. Thanks.
More
5 years 2 months ago #1643 by Exponential
Replied by Exponential on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
None of this is user-friendly. Someone wants money for this? If I could get this to work I might consider it. There should be simple buttons to push not all this freakin' mess with that path and do you have that one other program and you have to go to the root directory and if you are dumb enough to buy this there will be nothing complicated about the money leaving my account.
More
5 years 2 months ago #1644 by SilloAdmin
What are the confusions?

More
5 years 2 months ago #1645 by Tepper
I share your frustration with this program. While the intent of its author is praiseworthy (Thank you for undertaking this project.), it is particulalry difficult to get it running - which I've not been able to do.. On the open market, I would not pay anything for it. I do hope, however, that efforts continue to make this program more user friendly. If that happens, I would gladly pay market rate for it. My best wishes to all involved. (And congratulations to those of you who have been successful in integrating FS Real Wx with FS. I'm impressed.)
Time to create page: 1.169 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.