FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Fligt log analysis.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #1760 by Fabiofsx
Fligt log analysis. was created by Fabiofsx
Ciao Sillo.
After several test and tries i can say that in my paths weather is realistic to the arrival airport.
I did my test with weather setting in NORMAL MODE and radius on 220 NM .
I'd like to understand some details about the flight log that you can see attached to this message.
The path was Rome ( LIRF ) to Zurich (LSZH) 381 NM long.
How you can see in the log, the third weather update have been set at moment 11:53:47.
In that moment i was exactly at 76 NM from destination LSZH, but no weather data have been sent to this airport, despite i can see listed LSZS and LSZA that are other 2 station in the same Switzerland area.
In the following update have set at moment 11:13:49.
In this case i was already in descending procedure and i can see LSZH destination airport between the various updated stations.
Do you think that is normal that in the previous update 10:53:47, at 76 NM from destination, no data have been sent to it, even if the radius setted was 220 NM from position?
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Fabiofsx.
Time to create page: 0.864 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.