FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I lose connection to FSE Client if left running

More
6 months 5 days ago #3376 by Zigarten
Unless I disconnect and re-connect to do the updates,  which after  2 hours of flying can be frustrating if I forget 
Sim FSX:SE,
FSUIPC 4.977
SimConnect : Integrated to Steam I assume
Bridge,? No Idea
FSrealWX version .3.1.0.02245

and 2nd unanswered issue (Weatherwork File) FS Station File: The system cannot find the file specified & next line Path to sim not found 
Weather still seems to work fine though.

More
6 months 5 days ago #3377 by SilloAdmin
Please show me the settings of FSrealWX.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 months 4 days ago #3378 by Zigarten
I have cut off my registration number, I'm assuming you have it based on my email address.
Attachments:
More
6 months 4 days ago #3379 by SilloAdmin
see email inbox

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 months 4 days ago #3380 by Zigarten
Are my settings ok that I've attached to the above reply?
More
6 months 1 day ago #3390 by Zigarten
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #3395 by SilloAdmin
Show me the weather settings in FSX and FSrealWX.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #3396 by Zigarten

1. I was not able to download the weather where I was at today, it kept loading me another place, I was entering a specific METAR. But it wasn't the METAR I entered.

2 After 3 hours of FSE, I paused the sim, re-connected FSReal to update the weather, something that has worked in the past to avoid getting timed out message from FSEconomy client. , As soon as I hit connect on FSReal,  the FSX:SE sim shut down, I lost 3 hours of flying.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by Zigarten.
More
5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #3397 by Zigarten

Notice the METAR I entered manually doesn't match the METAR that comes up?

FSReal seems to be interrupting  my FSEconmy client connection
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by Zigarten.
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #3398 by SilloAdmin
Please check whether the file exists.
[FSX]/weather/wxstationlist.bin
The error indicates that FSrealWX cannot find this file or access has been denied.

And then try “Weather File” in the weather settings of FSrealWX.

The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 1.367 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.