FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Option "No weather update in approach" does not seem to work - v. 3.0.2.1966

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #2588 by Lindbergh
Hi,

the above mentioned option does not seem to work. Several times the weather update unluckily started right at the runway threshold or even in the flare phase, providing me with some extra challenge during landing the Dash 8 Q400 since the frame rate of my sim drops significantly during weather update. I should mention that I am running FSRealWX v.3.x as a client on a network PC. In the previous 2.x versions of FSRealWx this option seemed to work flawlessly. I never experienced a weather update during the critical approach and landing phase and the status line at the bottom of the program window informed me accordingly.
I could disconnect FSRealWx manually but due to the high work load during approach and landing I almost always forget to do that.

Thanks and regards
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #2589 by SilloAdmin
Thanks for report.
Is fixed. Please download FSrealWX 3.0 v3.02.2101

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

More
1 week 6 days ago #2595 by Lindbergh
Hi,
thanks. After a couple of flights everything seems to work fine now.

Thanks
Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29

Time to create page: 2.550 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.