FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Configuration and Settings

More
4 years 2 months ago #2274 by Agios21
Hello! Into the FS2004, what I must click on weather settings, use real world weather or use definite weather?
More
4 years 2 months ago #2275 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Configuration and Settings
The program WSrealWX has a fairly detailed manual on settings, we have a description of what settings to set. As for the weather settings in FS2004 here is a screenshot of the settings:
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #2276 by SilloAdmin
@Agios21
I wanted to reply to your email, or your email address is probably wrong. The email came back.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by SilloAdmin.
More
4 years 2 months ago #2277 by Agios21
Replied by Agios21 on topic Configuration and Settings
I know I read all manuals but I dont mean these section of settings but the section of weather here...
Attachments:
More
4 years 2 months ago #2278 by SilloAdmin
Set "Rate of change" to "none".

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 2 months ago #2279 by Agios21
And what I must choose? Real weather or User-defined weather?
More
4 years 2 months ago #2280 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Configuration and Settings
It should look like this:
More
4 years 2 months ago #2281 by Agios21
Thank you very much!
Time to create page: 0.921 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.