FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

METAR delayed (late metar)

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #2790 by pedrocreal
HiI just bought FSrealWX 3.0 and tried both 3.0.2.2112 and the Beta *2118.It seems that the software loads the weather with a 30min delay, i.e. its now 1209z, and it still gives the metar from 1130z. Of course, a 9 min delay is not a reason for complaining, but a while ago was 11:59z and the metar was 1100z. (59min is too much for the avid simmer).I've tried changing the weather source from VATSIM to IVAO to NOAA and the issue persists. Same goes from changing the wx server from 1 to 2 to auto.If it matters, I am running P3Dv4 with the recommended settings (except for running it through Direct connection rather than weather file [it solves the no update during approach issue where the QNH on landing would be wrong as well as the winds) but that will be addressed in subsequent versions from what I read in the forum]).Please let me know if you spot this issue as well because I like the software a lot and the way it renders clouds. Other sofrware and website is able to pick up the correct metar time.

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by pedrocreal. Reason: (adding the .png once more, it seems the resolution is quite low)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29, KhoiTran08
Time to create page: 0.718 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.