FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSrealWXv3 has problems with aerosoft airbus A321 on FSX

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #2473 by bebongnuoc
Hello,

I would like to raise a problem with aerosoft airbus when launching FSrealWXv3. I have the newest version of FSUIPC and Simconnect.

I don't know the reason why this is happening, I tried to re-install FSUIPC, Simconnect, Aerosoft Airbus and FSrealWXv3 but they did not work. (I set the settings of FSrealWX according to the manual)

For more details, when I was flying, the FSrealWXv3 updated the weather automatically, suddenly, the aerosoft airbus A321, it jumped to the very high IAS, IAS=GS while maintaining the cruising alt. After I clicked the Clear WX button on FSrealWXv3, the A321 back to normal, but when I clicked the Set WX again, it started to jump.

I don't know what to do now. Please advise me!!

Here is the link to my video: drive.google.com/file/d/1oLnTU0KJXhqY65L...zuE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by bebongnuoc. Reason: Add link.
More
3 years 10 months ago #2474 by Restavr
For FSX, this is a standard event when transmitting weather via a file. Switch to the direct introduction of the weather. How to do this .
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29, bebongnuoc
More
3 years 10 months ago #2475 by bebongnuoc
Thank you very much for helping me out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.903 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.