FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FsrealWX not connecting to FS2004

More
3 years 6 months ago #2756 by WopperTopper
Hello,

although I know FSrealWX lite isn´t supported anymore someone might be able to help me.

My problem:
FSrealWX lite is not setting the weather in FS2004 since I registered my FSUIPC version.
Nevertheless FSrealWX lite seems to be working properly and configured (downloading weather information and connected to FS) as well is FSUIPC.

What I tried so far:
re-installing FSrealWX lite and FSUIPC (registered and unregistered Version)
FS2004 and FSrealWX lite as "administrator" (also tried "Windows XP compatibilty mode")
confirmed FSUIPC as connection in FSrealWX lite -> Options -> Interface

side notes:
Plan-G (flightplanning tool) connects with FS2004 without problems and FSUIPC is shown in menu in FS -> FSUIPC seems to be working
I am able to clear weather in FS via FSrealWX lite and I can inject self made weather in FS via FSrealWX lite -> WX -> Set FS Weather
the current METAR is shown correctly in the green textbox in FS on every weather update but the actual weather in FS does not change

Specs:
Windows 10
FS2004 (FS9.1)
FSUIPC 3.999z9b
latest FSrealWX lite

LOG file:
see attached file

I found topics in this forum with the same problem but none solved my problem.
Therefore I would appreciate any help!

Kind regards
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.