FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Problem with weather depiction

More
2 years 5 months ago #3013 by arpal
Hello, 
I have a registered version of v3.  I fly with Prepar3d v4 and aerosoft airbus professional.  
My problem is that i am consistently  having sudden wind shifts that trigger overspeed warnings.  Moreover, the environment is changing very frequently
I am sending weather through a file
REgards,
Aris
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
2 years 5 months ago #3014 by SilloAdmin
Which weather settings and interface settings do you have in FSrealWX?
"Simconnect" and "Weather File" are recommended for P3Dv4.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
2 years 5 months ago #3015 by arpal
Yes, these are the settings that i use. To be honest, i downloaded the beta version and things seem to be more stable now
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
2 years 5 months ago #3016 by arpal
Wind shifts are ok now, But the weather environment keeps changing all the time
More
2 years 5 months ago #3017 by SilloAdmin
You can try to set FSrealWX -> Weather to "Direct" and increase the "Range" / "Update Time".
Then the weather is not updated as often.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
2 years 5 months ago #3018 by arpal
My settings are: Range 500, update time 45 minutes, download interval 15 minutes.
What i have noticed is that the horizontal bar updates every 2700seconds (45 minutes) or 120 miles whichever comes first, so when flying jets 120 miles comes a lot sooner (15 minutes when you fly jets above flight lever 300)
Time to create page: 0.989 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.