Error message : 
VCRUNTIME140.dll
MSVCP140.dll

Any help appreciated!
Jon

More
2 years 2 months ago #3060 by SilloAdmin
Hello

Which FSrealWX version do you have installed. You only need the one for FS2004, otherwise you need to have simconnect installed.

Did you also install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio?
www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/downloads/addional-downloads

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
2 years 2 months ago #3061 by Jon028
I installed the FSreal WX 3.0 version for FS2004.
I probably don't have the Visual C++ Redistributable installed. I will try that and see what happens.
More
2 years 2 months ago #3062 by Jon028
I installed all the Visual C++ Redistributable files from the downloads page here and I get the same error message.

I also downloaded the MSVCP140.dll but there isn't any instructions as to where it goes.
More
2 years 2 months ago #3063 by SilloAdmin
into install folder of FSrealWX.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
2 years 2 months ago #3064 by Jon028
Ok, thanks. I only get the VCRUNTIME140.dll error now.
More
2 years 2 months ago #3065 by SilloAdmin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon028
More
2 years 2 months ago #3066 by Jon028
Ah perfect. I hadnt installed the x86 version. I forgot. And now it works.
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Hopefully support for FS2004 continues a little longer. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
Time to create page: 0.980 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.