FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Application fails to start

More
5 years 7 months ago #1614 by Wilson-Steer
Hi Sillo, I did load the c++ redist, as I said before but it still says it can't find the dll file.
More
5 years 7 months ago #1615 by SilloAdmin
Which Win version?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #1616 by Wilson-Steer
I'm running XP which is what I was running before I reloaded the op system ... I did have a problem when I first loaded WX and the c+++ redist fixed it. So this is similar but slightly different ...
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Wilson-Steer.
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #1617 by Wilson-Steer
Okay ... I've solved it. I knew the problem had to be at my end. When I reinstalled XP I didn't install SP3 and that was the problem. Starting up alright now ... thanks for the help ...
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Wilson-Steer. Reason: bad grammar
More
5 years 1 day ago #1836 by BigLarry1950
Mine doing same thing. The error pops up four times before closing down. For missing MSVCP120.dll file. I have both FS9 and FS-X (Steam version) on my D: Drive. So I installed FSRealWX on same drive.
More
5 years 1 day ago #1837 by SilloAdmin
Hello

Install Visual Studio redist 2013
www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/downloads/addional-downloads

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 11 months ago #1852 by BigLarry1950
I tried this .... There was three files available, not sure which one I was suppose to download. Still doesn't run without the error about missing file. My setup .... MSI B450 PRO VDH motherboard with Ryzen 3-2200G processor, 16 Gig (2 x 8) Ripjaw memory. MSI Navidia GTX 750 ti graphics card, 1 TByte conventional hard drive and a 500 Gig SSD. OS = Windows 10 version 1809. I need something that works. FS-9 and FS-X (Steam) will not connect to internet for downloading Real Weather within those programs.
More
4 years 11 months ago #1853 by SilloAdmin
Hello

Please try FSrealWX lite. This is my first version of FSrealWX.
www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/downloads/category/7-archiv

More
4 years 11 months ago #1863 by BigLarry1950
Thank you Sillo. This seems to be trying to work. I just now got to figure out how to run FS-9 and get it to interact with FSRealWX Lite. I tried a short flight with an Embraer Phenom 300 from South Bend to Peoria. I did get an error a couple of times that FSRealWx-Lite wasn't connecting to FS-9. I also noticed that the Barometric Pressure wasn't changing from 29.92 (default). I maximum altitude was 14,000 ft., so I expected that to change. I'll do more experimenting with this.
Time to create page: 0.897 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.