FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

connecting to p3dv3

More
5 years 1 month ago #1689 by lechat60
connecting to p3dv3 was created by lechat60
Hi, I have just installed and purchased your software. It works fine in fsx boxed, but I am unable to connect to p3d v3. at the bottom of the window, I get a message success and it just keeps on running green and white it also says not connected

I look forward to your help

Jules "LeChat" Mailloux
More
5 years 1 month ago #1690 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic connecting to p3dv3
Please make a screenshot or send me the logfile.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1691 by lechat60
Replied by lechat60 on topic connecting to p3dv3
Hi Sillo,

Never had such a quick response from a supplier!! The problem was caused by the 40 cm gasket between the chair and the keyboard. After looking at things more closely I connected alright, it was a matter of telling the software which sim I was using.

Regards

LeChat
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.