FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Can't send wx station to FS

More
3 years 11 months ago #2353 by FedericoMXP
Hi everyone, i've just downloaded "FSRealWX lite" for FS2004, installed, "start"and after i click on send to FS, an error appers: "FSUIPC ERROR - couldn't send wx station to fs".

Anyone can help me with that?

Thank you :)

Federico
More
3 years 11 months ago #2354 by rowe7979
I just purchased this. I have same issue sometimes or clouds dosnt load
More
3 years 11 months ago #2355 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Can't send wx station to FS

FedericoMXP wrote: Hi everyone, i've just downloaded "FSRealWX lite" for FS2004, installed, "start"and after i click on send to FS, an error appers: "FSUIPC ERROR - couldn't send wx station to fs".

Anyone can help me with that?

Thank you :)

Federico

In FS2004, FSUIPC should also work, it is installed and works normally?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2356 by Restavr

rowe7979 wrote: I just purchased this. I have same issue sometimes or clouds dosnt load

1. What is your operating system?
2. what simulator are you using?
3. does FSrealWX connect to the simulator normally after clicking the "Connect" button?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2357 by rowe7979
Windows 10
Fs2004
Yes it connects with no issues but clouds do not appear seems clear skys,
More
3 years 11 months ago #2358 by FedericoMXP
Yes it should be working normally. Do i need to have a registered version of FSUIPC?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2359 by Restavr

rowe7979 wrote: Windows 10
Fs2004
Yes it connects with no issues but clouds do not appear seems clear skys,

Is cloud cover specified in METAR? I have not met with the fact that cloud cover is present in METAR and not in FS2004. It may lacks of some textures of the clouds?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2360 by Restavr

FedericoMXP wrote: Yes it should be working normally. Do i need to have a registered version of FSUIPC?

No, fsuipc registration is not required, it should also work in the limited version. Are you running FSrealWX with administrator rights?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2362 by FedericoMXP
Yes. Do you mind to tell me which settings do i need to have in the weather section in FSUIPC?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2364 by niksan29
take please screenshot of the main program window and settings window, also indicate to ICAO where you have a problem;)

Cheers!
Time to create page: 1.002 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.