FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

A few questions!

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #3318 by xeon
A few questions! was created by xeon
I would like to get an answer: will the bugs be fixed? 1. The program generates random pressure where there are no stations. But the instrument in the cockpit always shows 1013 - 29.92. When will this bug be fixed? 2. Weather update time. I have 10 and 20 minutes set. But the program always updates the weather within 15 minutes. I can set the interval to at least 30 minutes in the settings: it will always be exactly 15 minutes! When will this bug be fixed? 3. Metar display time in the simulator: always 5 seconds! The settings have no effect on this! When will this bug be fixed? 4. When the metar transmits visibility 9999 in the simulator, fog is always generated! This question has been raised by many users. But there is still no solution. Please, if you receive money for your product, react somehow and correct the shortcomings. Your technical support is simply 0!

PS. FS9, FSUIPC 3.93, FsrealWX 3.0.2.2112 (updating to beta versions 3.1... does not solve the problem).
Thanks.
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #3319 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic A few questions!
Show me your weather settings from FSrealWX.
Update time. If the value of the range is exceeded, the weather will still be updated.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #3333 by xeon
Replied by xeon on topic A few questions!
OK.
Let's skip the rest of the problems.

Main bug.
I show the metar. Visibility - 9999. 15 km. Explain to me: why is fog ALWAYS generated when the metar is 9999? Does a visibility of 9999 (more than 10 km) imply limited visibility? In metar there is not a word about: fog, haze, etc.
I'm attaching a screenshot.
This situation with fog always occurs when there are 9999 km in metar. This is an obvious bug. And many people drew the developer’s attention to this. But there are no fixes.
Last edit: 7 months 1 week ago by xeon.
More
7 months 1 week ago #3334 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic A few questions!
If Metar shows 9999, then that means more than 10 km visibility. Nothing more is specified in the Metar. FSrealWX then gets the visibility from other sources, e.g. Synopsis when available. 15km visibility sounds like a lot, but it's not much for VFR.
I'll check the visibility data.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.919 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.