FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Weather loading for only 2 seconds .

More
7 months 5 days ago #3335 by LES
The weather loads on my sim { FS9} for only 2 seconds before unloading again. Also the window on FSrealWX3.0  that says download WX / Set WX has disappeared from  the window. . Can you help. Regards Les.
More
7 months 4 days ago - 7 months 4 days ago #3336 by SilloAdmin
Hello.
Which airport?
A weather station was probably not set or was set incorrectly.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 7 months 4 days ago by SilloAdmin.
More
7 months 3 days ago #3337 by LES
Hi Sillo,
Thanks for the prompt answer. The problem happens at multiple airports eg EGNM , EGKK and the default airport. I'm using FS2004 and the latest FSUIPC, Is there a way to check if a weather station is set correctly. Thanks again Les.
More
7 months 3 days ago - 7 months 3 days ago #3338 by SilloAdmin
Dynamic weather rate to ZERO?
You can find it in the FS9 Menu -> Options -> Weather or in weather map of FS9.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 3 days ago by SilloAdmin.
More
7 months 3 days ago - 7 months 3 days ago #3339 by SilloAdmin
Please show me the number of weather stations on FS9.
To do this, connect FSrealWX to FS9. Then FSrealWX -> Menu -> Settings -> Tab Interface -> Button "Read FS-Weather Stations"
Important, the path to FS9 must be set.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 3 days ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
7 months 3 days ago #3340 by LES
  I enclose a screenshot which says "file wxstationlist is not readable. Any ideas how to fix this please. Thanks Les.
Attachments:
More
7 months 3 days ago #3341 by SilloAdmin
Look in -> Setting -> General. The path to FS9 must be specified.

More
7 months 2 days ago #3342 by LES
Hi Sillo,
I've found the problem, the wxstationlist file was missing ( I must of deleted it at some time ].I reinstalled it and FSREALWX is now working . Thanks for your help.
Have a great day , regards Les.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
Time to create page: 1.235 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.