FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

The FSrealWX program, in mid-flight, stopped working for me

More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #3349 by Arg1164
Good morning, yesterday in the middle of the flight, on a long flight, FSrealWX stopped working. I took off with all the information, but then it stopped working. I uninstalled fsuipc and fsrealwx, and reinstalled them, on some occasions, the error was corrected, but not this time. I would like you to help me. Thank you very much, cordial greetings

Procesador AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz
RAM instalada 16,0 GB (15,8 GB usable)
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador basado en x64
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9)
Edición Windows 10 Pro
Versión 22H2
Instalado el ‎21/‎03/‎2023
Compilación del sistema operativo 19045.3324
Experiencia Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

FSUIPC: 3999z9b
FSREALWX LITE: v.1.07.1522
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Arg1164.
More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #3350 by ojornrager
I am also experiencing similar problems. FSWXLite loads, downloads the weather data, I have noticed it no longer goes through the conversion process. It then gets hung on the "Waiting for FS" message. No changes have been made recently to my versions of FSUIPC or FSWXLite so it is unlikely it is them. In addition I noticed that along the bottom it comes up 'Unknown' for where the simulator and FSUIPC version should be. I have also tried FSX and it has the same problem. I have also switched between VATSIM and NOAA sources of informtion and this doesn't help either.

FSUIPC: V5.157 (for P3D)
FSWXLite: 1.07.1522
Sim: Prepared 3d v4 and FSX Acceleration

Thanks
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by ojornrager.
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3351 by Pintxonauta
I hace the same problem. FSRealWX connect with the Sim, with SimConnect or FSUIPC but dont download the weather info and stay the message "waiting fo FS".

Also, I usually have problems getting information from NOAA and I can only get it from VATSIM.

Thank you!!!
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3356 by Arg1164
good morning, any solution?
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3357 by mnmon
Same for me...RWXLite, FS9, restarted both programs, restarted computer, even did a restore point...same thing: downloads WX, connected via FSUIPC, then "waiting for FS"
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3359 by SilloAdmin
NOAA weather should be up and running again

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3360 by Arg1164
Thank you very much SilloAdmin, does it also work in the "VATSIM" option?
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3361 by SilloAdmin
I'm working on it.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Time to create page: 1.140 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.