FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Error: waiting for FS

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #3355 by ugros
Error: waiting for FS was created by ugros
Hi,
I'm sure this is 'off topic', but I'm really frustrated. I use the Lite-Version of FSWX and averything worked fine until last week Friday.
From one Day to the next FSWX doesn't work anymore and I don't know why. I really did everything: deinstall fswx, reinstall FSWX, I allowed it in the firewall, I started it as Administrator. And at least (!) I de- reinstalled the FS2004. Nothing works. The Problem is, FSWX is connected to FSUIPC as you can see on the image. But the error message appears again...
Can anyone help me?
BTW: I use the VATSIM-Server. WIN10 prof, 64 bit.
After all this I tried fsrealwx3 but I also get error messages.
Greetings ugros
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by ugros.
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3358 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Error: waiting for FS
NOAA weather should be up and running again.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3363 by mnmon
Replied by mnmon on topic Error: waiting for FS
Any update on getting this to work again for the VATSIM option? The NOAA data writes very slowly, and it stops FS with an error message about unable to write a certain station....never had that problem with the VATSIM data.
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3364 by SilloAdmin
Are you using FSrealWX lite or FSrealWX v3?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3365 by mnmon
Lite, FS9
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3366 by SilloAdmin
Unfortunately the address is no longer valid for VATSIM.
FSrealWX Lite is my first app and the source code is broken. I can't change that anymore. Please use FSrealWX Pro. This gives you the same functionality as with FSrealWX lite.

www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/downloads/archive/fsrealwx-downloads

More
6 months 1 week ago #3367 by mnmon
Thanks...I installed Pro version and working great....what's the price for the license as it wasn't listed in the download section??
More
6 months 1 week ago #3368 by SilloAdmin
FSrealWX Pro is no longer sold. But this version is sufficient for FS9. You can only buy FSrealWX 3.0 from Simmarket.

More
6 months 1 week ago #3369 by mnmon
OK, so how do I get it to run after the 20 day trial period?
More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #3370 by SilloAdmin
FSrealWX continues to run but with restrictions. Restricted Mode has no effect on FS9. Certain functions for FSX/P3D are blocked.
You have FSrealWX Pro installed and not FSrealWX 3.0?

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by SilloAdmin.
Time to create page: 1.317 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.