FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSREALWX 3.0 doesn´t creat any folder in C:/users/xxx/documents/FSrealWXv3//tmp

More
5 months 4 days ago #3403 by slc
Hello:   
FSrealWX 3.0 installation does not create any folder in C:/users/xxx/documents/FSrealWXv3//tmp  (either appdata/roaming/local)
so, no weather download.
W10, P3Dv4.
Any help?
Attachments:
More
5 months 1 day ago #3404 by SilloAdmin
Probably your Windows security settings are too high.
Can you create the folder yourself?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 months 1 day ago #3405 by slc
I had already tried to create the folder in documents, also in local and roaming, but during installation no file/folder is inserted there. I'll continue searching here. Thanks.
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3406 by slc
The problem happened after several windows 10 updates. I worked through the settings to get access to folders and files. Finally the application returned to normal. Very grateful to everyone.
Solved!
Time to create page: 0.999 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.