FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Error 8

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #3407 by marksh
Error 8 was created by marksh
No replies.  Oh well.  Once again...

Back in 2021 this same thing happened.  Oh yea, I posted the same issue back then, which is still waiting for a reply.  I suppose this issue, the Error: 8 thingy, only is happening on my pc.  Back in 2021, I mucked around and found a solution and successfully was able to get live weather into FSX.  Then, a new computer happened.  And now, the ghost of FSrealWX past shows up again.  Sheeesh. But I can't remember the solution...

...and if I sometime confound dates and incidents, or tell the same old tale for the twentieth time, think "Oh what a vast field his laboring memory wanders."

But, by happen chance or some great miracle, someone could help guide me to the wandering solution, well, that would be much appreciated.

Is there a 'typical' reason that error 8 shows up?  I'm using FSrealWX 3.0 in admin mode with SimConnect, which is verified in the Interface tab.  This is on FSX. Thanks for any/all help.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by marksh. Reason: no solution yet
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3409 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Error 8
Hello.
Please show me the log file of FSrealWX.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.843 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.