FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Wrong OAT at Altitudes

More
3 years 10 months ago #2508 by evega1988
Hi

Im using FSrealWx 3.0 with FSXSE. Weather loads and looks great. I use FSUIPC interface. I have noticed that the temperatures at high altitudes are very very warm.. Using both simbrief and real NOAA weather FL360 on todays route should be around -46C, but im getting -12C.. this affects the climb performance a lot, since its the temperature is not getting colder as you climb like in real life. Any leads?

Thanks
More
3 years 10 months ago #2509 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Wrong OAT at Altitudes
Make the FSrealWX program settings as recommended in this post .
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
3 years 10 months ago #2510 by evega1988
Replied by evega1988 on topic Wrong OAT at Altitudes
What exactly? Thanks for your help.
More
3 years 10 months ago #2511 by Restavr
FSX does not work correctly with the transmission of the forecast through the file, it is necessary to establish a direct mode.
More
3 years 10 months ago #2512 by evega1988
Replied by evega1988 on topic Wrong OAT at Altitudes
I have it on direct mode.
More
3 years 10 months ago #2513 by Restavr
This situation with high temperature is repeated regularly, or was it a single case? Provide more information about where and when this happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 8 months ago #2593 by mendiniluca@gmail.com
I have the same problem with FS9. OAT at high altitudes is always around -12 ° C / -20 ° C

Bye!

Luca
Time to create page: 1.016 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.