FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Suddenly WXPro will not connect with FSX.

More
3 years 8 months ago #2590 by ralphhome
Suddenly WXPro will not connect with FSX. It has even shut down FSX! Suspecting FSUIPC4. WX and FSUIPC4 reinstalled - no go. Any advice please?
More
3 years 8 months ago #2591 by Restavr
Send the program log, it is located "C:\Program Files (x86)\FSrealWX_Pro\logs\fsrealwx.log". It would be nice to see a screenshot of the program window with the simulator running and the Interface bookmarks in the program settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 8 months ago #2592 by ralphhome
Many thanks. Of course it's fine now! It's always been unstable. I'll soldier on for a few days.
More
3 years 8 months ago #2594 by ralphhome
So, as I said it seems OK for now. Pretty sure it was FXUIPC4. Dare I ask for a little advice then I'll leave you alone. If I uninstall and then reinstall realSX2Pro how will it affect my registration? Do I have to pay for V3? Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.687 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.