FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Sim Weather not Updating

More
3 years 7 months ago #2713 by JoeATL
Good evening,

I am running the FSrealWXv3 trial and have noticed that after downloading and setting the weather, the sim weather does not match the METAR. I am using this with FS2004 and FSUPIC. For example I still am finding a standard day of calm winds, clear skies, and altimeter 29.92 in the sim despite the application showing the METAR reporting an altimeter of 30.13, SCTO50, and winds 070 at 12. The winds aloft seem to be accurate but not surface weather.

I appreciate the assistance in advance as I would like to purchase the full product as long as I can make it work.

Thanks,
Joe
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #2714 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Sim Weather not Updating
Hello
Start FS2004 and FSrealWX with admin rights?
Dynamic weather set to zero/none in FS2004?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 7 months ago #2716 by JoeATL
Replied by JoeATL on topic Sim Weather not Updating
Yes both programs are being run as admin at start-up. The "Rate at which weather changes over time" setting in FS2004 is set to medium. Interestingly enough, FSrealWX lite is able to set the sim weather correctly to match the METAR but not FSrealWX 3.0.
More
3 years 7 months ago #2717 by SilloAdmin
I will check again. But try to zero / none.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
3 years 7 months ago #2720 by JoeATL
Replied by JoeATL on topic Sim Weather not Updating
It looks like that works for the most part. Although it seems as though visibility still doesn't reflect that on the METARs. For example the METAR was for 5sm visibility and the sim was reporting 8sm in ATL earlier today.
More
3 years 7 months ago #2721 by SilloAdmin
The Sim has no stepless visibility, the Sim can only assume certain values. But I can check it again.

Time to create page: 0.980 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.