FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FS2004 weather failing to stay set after FSrealWx sets weather

More
1 year 1 day ago #3222 by Jarevdx
Hello all,

I am not sure what is going on but my problem is that the weather is not staying set in FS2004 once the program sets the weather at whatever airport I am at.

As an example I set the sim up at KSEA and the program is loaded and it goes through its process after being connected to FS to download and set the weather, a second later FS reverts back to the default weather. 

I went through the manual to setup FSrealWX with FS2004. Any ideas as how to fix this?

Info: FS2004, FSUIPC version 3.999z9b  FSrealWX 3.0

Jarevdx
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
11 months 19 hours ago #3224 by indianajones
I've had this issue for a long time. The best I have been able to come up with is to set the Weather Range to minimum, 40 NM.
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #3225 by SilloAdmin
I will try to solve the problem on Tuesday. We have a holiday until tomorrow.
Certain airports probably don't have a weather station/metars or dynamic weather is set in the FS.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: indianajones, niksan29
Time to create page: 0.884 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.