FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Not loaded weather in Colombia

More
4 years 6 months ago #2010 by Restavr
FSrealWX cannot load weather in FSX: SE. Log file and folder "temp" in the attached archive. And does not load specifically in this area, in other areas the program works correctly.

File Attachment:

File Name: tmp.zip
File Size:4,503 KB
Attachments:
More
4 years 6 months ago #2011 by Restavr
In General, I tried in different countries boot - almost in half of soils mistakes boot weather. And in the same airports in X-Plane weather is loaded without errors
More
4 years 6 months ago #2012 by SilloAdmin
Hello Restavr

Please switch to "Weather File Mode".
I will test it on the weekend.

Thank you for your work.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr
More
4 years 6 months ago #2013 by Restavr
With the setting "Weather File Mode" weather at any height is loaded from the ground level, it is also not true. I'll wait for the hotfix, and it is beta.
More
4 years 6 months ago #2014 by SilloAdmin
OK. No error in FSrealWX. Go to SKPB and look at the weather stations in the FS. (World -> Weather> User Defined Weather -> Customize, in P3D)
You do not see any weather stations.
I will take over the tool from FSrealWX Pro, then weather stations will be created by itself.
The FS can only set the weather where there are weather stations in the FS.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 6 months ago #2015 by Restavr
Unfortunately, it's not that simple. For example, start with SKBQ, weather station at the airport. Weather not loaded in FSX,
"Error: 09:48:50:437 - Set Weather failed. Weather data is empty".
Everything works in Canada, not in Colombia. And not just in Colombia, more than half of the checked airports around the world failed to download the weather.

File Attachment:

File Name: tmp_2019-09-25.zip
File Size:4,245 KB
Attachments:
More
4 years 6 months ago #2016 by SilloAdmin
is fixed. reading wxstation file from FS was wrong. Please download and install new file. Many thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr
More
4 years 6 months ago #2017 by Restavr
Everything works perfectly with simconnect connection! But there are problems with connection via FSUIPC. And quite interesting. If you specify the path to FSX in the settings-the weather does not load, the error is similar to those that were before.
Debug: 17:29:59:205 - (ConnectWorker) - Next Job ID: 13, Name: Set FSUIPC Weather
Error: 17:29:59:205 - Set Weather failed. Weather data is empty
Debug: 17:29:59:206 - (ConnectWorker) - Job finished ID: 13, Name: Set FSUIPC Weather
Debug: 17:29:59:206 - (Controller) - JobID:31 JobName:SKSM 251700Z 26008KT 9999 FEW020 BKN200 31/26 A29922019/09/25 17:00  Finished
Error: 17:29:59:206 - (Controller) - JobID:13 JobName:Set FSUIPC Weather  Finished, Error: 5
The log in the file "fsrealwxv3_FSUPC_YesPath".

File Attachment:

File Name: fsrealwxv3...9-25.txt
File Size:28 KB

If the path to the program FSX to remove-the weather is loaded, but gives an error.
Error: 17:23:25:721 - File wxstationlist is not readable
The log in the file "fsrealwxv3_FSUPC_NoPath".

File Attachment:

File Name: fsrealwxv3...9-25.txt
File Size:59 KB

A little more and everything will work :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.