FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Windows 11 ( SOLVED)

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 1 week ago #3430 by LES
Windows 11( SOLVED) was created by LES
I bought a new computer with Windows 11, now every time I download weather FS2004 crashes to desktop. I've tried compatibility mode  ( Windows 8 ) , but it still crashes after 5 minutes. Have you any ideas how to solve this . Thank you Les.
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by LES. Reason: Problem solved
More
2 months 1 week ago #3431 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Windows 11
No idea. Does FS2004 crash after the weather update?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
2 months 1 week ago #3432 by LES
Replied by LES on topic Windows 11
  Hi ,hello Sillo
Yes FsrealWX crashes when it updates. It starts as normal until the first update then CTD.
Attachments:
More
2 months 1 week ago #3433 by SilloAdmin
Sim not ready. You have to start the flight at the airport. Otherwise FSrealWX cannot send any data.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
2 months 1 week ago #3434 by LES
Sorry Sillo , the screenshot is after fs9 had crashed and was starting again, the flight was started at the airport before it CTD. I've tried different airports and aircraft as well , so I don't think it's a scenery or addon problem.
More
2 months 1 week ago #3435 by LES
I've tried the simulator without FSrealWX and the sim eventually crashed so I think it was a coincident it crashed when updating the weather. Again I'm sorry for the trouble, it must be a windows problem. Thanks for the help ,Les.
More
2 months 1 week ago #3436 by SilloAdmin
Have you tried starting FS2004 with admin rights?

The following user(s) said Thank You: LES
More
2 months 1 week ago #3437 by LES
Replied by LES on topic Windows 11 ( SOLVED)
I installed the NTCore 4GB patch and fs2004 ran without CTD. The problem was not with FSrealWX but with fs2004/Windows11. Thank you for your help Sillo,
Regard Les.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
Time to create page: 1.084 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.