FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Black squares?

More
5 years 1 month ago #1701 by BobWerab
Black squares? was created by BobWerab
I was running V2.0 and kept getting black squares. After eliminating all other add-ons it looks like FSrealWX is the culprit. I installed V3.0 but can not get it to run to see if the problem is corrected there. In the mean time I will not be running V2 until I can test V3. I have found other postings (on AVSIM) that have identified the same problem with V2 and black squares.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
5 years 1 month ago #1702 by BobWerab
I have attached a screen shot of the V3 errors.
Attachments:
More
5 years 1 month ago #1703 by SilloAdmin
Hello
The error indicates that the info file was not found.
FSrealWXv3 would still have to run anyway. This has nothing to do with the flight plan.

Does FSrealWX cancel the start?
Can you download the weather?

Can you send me a screenshot of the black squares?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1704 by BobWerab
Replied by BobWerab on topic Black squares?
I am back to V2, resetting some limits did away with black boxes. As to V3 I am attaching a couple of screen shots. I can NOT download weather or get it to connect to Simconnect.
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1705 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Black squares?
Try FSrealWXv3 to start with admin rights.
Please send me the fsrealwx.log file.
You can find it in the fsrealwx installation folder.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by SilloAdmin.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1706 by BobWerab
I do not see a log file, I have attached directory of folder.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1707 by BobWerab
Still running......
see attached, it is scrolling scrolling scrolling.....
More
5 years 1 month ago #1708 by SilloAdmin
I still need the logfile. :)

More
5 years 1 month ago #1709 by BobWerab
This is the only other file I could find. This is after I shut down FSX and FSrealWX.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1710 by SilloAdmin
This is FSrealWXv1 logfile.

FSrealwxv3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\FSrealWX 3.0\fsrealwx.log

send me via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 1.307 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.