FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Test FSrealWX 3.0 - FSX/P3D

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #1797 by Fabiofsx
Just an info Silvio.
To try the beta 3.0 is better to unistall before version FSrealWX v2, or is not necessary?
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by SilloAdmin.
More
5 years 1 week ago #1800 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic FSrealWX 3.0 - FSX/P3D
Uninstall is not nescessary.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fabiofsx
More
5 years 1 week ago #1805 by Fabiofsx
Replied by Fabiofsx on topic FSrealWX 3.0 - FSX/P3D
If it can help for your test Silvio, here you have my first trip on BETA 3 version.
LIRF to LIMC whit settings in attached pictures.
Some details:
Even changing the update time in setting, it remain on 15 minutes.
During my trip no message about update have been displayed. I understood that weather update comes by watching the clouds outside.
Read this type of log is too hard and different respect version 2.
I can say that the metar situation at arrival airport was acceptable, with just little thing different.
Anyway, i let all stuff in attached files.
Regards.

File Attachment:

File Name: fsrealwxv3.txt
File Size:2,244 KB
More
5 years 1 week ago #1806 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic FSrealWX 3.0 - FSX/P3D
Thank you for feedback.
I will create a new version for you tomorrow.
I'm going to move this post, so that the thread remains clean.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fabiofsx
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #1809 by Fabiofsx
Replied by Fabiofsx on topic FSrealWX 3.0 - FSX/P3D
Ciao Silvio.
I have a new report for you.
Again LIRF to LIMC (Roma Fiumicino to Milano Malpensa).
The program for me works only if i set it as in screenshot "settings V3" attached to this post. If i set Direct weather mode, it scroll and don't download any initial weather.
After a pair of updates, in the bottom of the FSrealWX v3 window, download counter and weather update counter becomes not synchronized, i mean that they show different amount of seconds, and updates comes a little bit random, but comes anyway.
During the path the program have sent to FSX the LIRP (Pisa) weather when i was at 24 NM from it, the LIMJ (Genova) weather when i was at 32 NM from it and LIMC (Malpensa) at 17 NM from my arrival there. I consider it good and reliable.
First doubt: metar Malpensa should have been rainy o light rain, but was just covered by clouds, but is not too bad.
Second doubt: I don't understand the series of "TOO OLD LAND" that you can see displayed in the program window between stations. See screenshot Path attached.
An even attached, the LOG file of this fligt.
Hope it can help your improvements.
Regards:

File Attachment:

File Name: fsrealwxv32.txt
File Size:2,197 KB
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Fabiofsx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 1.122 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.