FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSrealWXv3 will not connect

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1923 by gatsby1999
Hello,
I need some help. I'm sure I'm doing something wront but I cannot get the program to connect to the sim and get an error message whenever I try.

FSX steam edition
Windows 10
FSUIPC 4.967

Lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK
Intel Core i5-6300HQ CPU@2.30GHz
RAM - 12 GB
64-bit operating system

Thank you in advance for your help!
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by gatsby1999. Reason: Forgot to enter the amount of RAM
More
4 years 10 months ago #1924 by SilloAdmin
What settings do you have in FSrealWX? Interface, FSUIPC or Simconnect?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 10 months ago #1925 by gatsby1999
I have FSUIPC in the connection settings.
More
4 years 10 months ago #1926 by SilloAdmin
Start both (FS and FSrealWX) with admin rights?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 10 months ago #1927 by gatsby1999
Tried that, still not connecting.
More
4 years 10 months ago #1928 by SilloAdmin
Please wait a few days, then comes an update.

More
4 years 10 months ago #1929 by gatsby1999
Sounds good. Thank you!
Time to create page: 1.101 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.