FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Thanks for a cool WX program

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2063 by Creature
Just wanted to say I am a long time user of FSMetar in FS9. As you all may know there is no support for it and it hasnt worked lately with a Win10 update (imagine that:)). So I stumbled on this while looking for a fix to my old program. What a pleasant surprise when I ran it for the first time. I'm still experimenting with it and will most likely have some input if that is accepted.

Great program
Thanks again

C
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Creature.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
More
4 years 6 months ago #2064 by Restavr
Hello, we are glad that You have joined us, we will try to answer Your questions if you have any and provide all possible assistance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #2901 by Creature
I'm a little confused. I have two versions, FSrealWx Pro and FSrealWX 3.0beta. Which one should I be using? I also can not seem to register either program. I can find the box in the pro version but my key is 20 digit number and it will only accept 16 digits. I can not find a registration box in FSreal WX 3.0.  I am running FS9 in Windows 10.

Thx
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Creature.
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #2902 by SilloAdmin
Hello. The key is only for FSrealWX 3.0
You have to go to the FSrealWX menu, then on Settings.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.707 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.