FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

AIRAC database from pmdg, small problem

More
4 years 5 days ago - 4 years 5 days ago #2346 by niksan29
I noticed a small problem when loading AIRAC database(newest 2004) from pmdg, probably the problem is that in the new cycle they changed the file Airports.txt to airports.dat.

In the case of Carenado and Aerosoft, this problem is not(Airports.txt file is there) :)
please check it B)

Cheers!
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 5 days ago by niksan29.
More
4 years 5 days ago #2348 by SilloAdmin
Thank you. Its fixed...

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 10 months ago #2478 by thy4001
Hi I am using the trial version at the moment and considering buying it but it seems like I can not get the metar information for Istanbul New Airport LTFM, I did include the cycle_info.txt in the database page of the FS REAL WX is there a way to update the databse? thanks
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.