FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSreal WX doesnt load correct weather

More
3 years 11 months ago #2350 by Chmielu
Hello
My FSrealWx doesnt load correct data about weather at airport - in attachment you have example, in METAR is different QNH, and in FSrealWX is different one. Could you help me with this one?
Attachments:
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2351 by Restavr
QNH (sea level pressure), set manually according to METAR data, in this case, you need to set it on the altimeter 1004. The program itself does not set the altimeter.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Restavr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2352 by niksan29
Or just press key B(if your sim prepar3d) ;)
If you mean something else, let us know in more detail B)

Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by niksan29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
3 years 11 months ago #2370 by Chmielu
Yea i did manually (with METAR) but elevation alt was wrong... Elevation alt is around 360-380ft...so QNH1013 was correct for present weather which FSRealWX loaded but in METAR was 1004 but it didnt load correctly to P3D
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2372 by Restavr
1. Is the connection between FSrealWX and P3D established?
2. Settings in P3D are made exactly according to the manual?
3. What pressure does P3D show in the "Weather" section? (Sorry, I don't have P3D, so I'm focusing on a similar section in FSX).
Show a screenshot that shows the FSrealWX window and the weather data in P3D, we'll figure out what's going on.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Restavr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.917 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.