FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Historical Weather Is Incomplete

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2388 by lechat
Saw it already reported for the v2.

I want to use historical weather because of number of reasons. FSrealWX does download historical weather but its coverage is very poor. I couldn't find weather for almost any station in Eastern Europe I tried. Examples are EPWA, UMMS, UUEE, ULLI... I used Vatsim, NOAA and IVAO sources.

Not sure whether it is source data issue or this app not loading the data. But this would be critical function for me...
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by lechat.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2389 by Restavr
Historical weather is implemented in the latest release of FSrealWX 3.02.1966 and supports recreating the weather for the last 3 months. What release do you have and what date are you trying to download the weather for?
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2390 by niksan29
Всем привет!

Судя по его сообщению на авсим.ру, у него 3я версия, но не уверен что именно крайний релиз...
Но даже в крайнем релизе, историческая погода не грузится к примеру в том же упомянутом им (на авсим.ру):Tartu Airport (IATA: TAY; ICAO: EETU).
Т.е, как я понял основная проблема и заключается в малом количестве портов, доступных для загрузки исторической погодки:(

З.Ы lechat нас понимает:)

Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by niksan29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2391 by Restavr
Понял, спасибо :-)
Я исторической погодой не пользуюсь, но вся погода (включая все МЕТАР) получается архивом из одного файла, и в чем проблема его сохранить и отдать по запросу я не понимаю. Но, видимо, не все так просто.
Будет над чем Сильвио поработать ;-)
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Restavr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2392 by niksan29
А как файл называется куда грузится историческая погода? Блокнот его брет? Интересно для начала глянуть наличие там МЕТАР для EETU и т.д...
З.Ы я только позже смогу уточнить этот момент;)

Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by niksan29.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2394 by Restavr
"FSrealWX 3.0\tmp\weather.txt" В распакованном виде. Содержит данные по METAR и TAF. А вот все они там или нет как то не приходило в голову проверять.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 11 months ago #2395 by lechat
Hi guys,

I do understand you :)
I use v3.0.2.1966.
I try to load 27.04.2020. When checking weather for UUDD I got result for EETU (the closest one as I understand). This happens for many other eastern airports.

I couldn't find the file weather.txt in the tmp directory so cannot check it.
More
3 years 11 months ago #2397 by Restavr
You need to download the weather after the program starts, then the file will appear. I can only assume that, in order to save archive space, the files are stored in a much reduced form. But I do not see the point in guessing, as Silvio knows for sure and if he wants to answer it. So far, we have archived weather as it is now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 11 months ago #2398 by niksan29
Привет!
Вообщем, думаю Сильвио вскоре предоставит ответ, но в другой ветке, он уже вчера говорил что исправит отсутствующие порты для исторической погоды, но это займет время...

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2399 by SilloAdmin
I'm fixing the NOAA history weather. As long as there is a small update today. Until I fixed the bug. VATSIM History will then work. The NOAA files contain so many errors and duplicate entries.
look here.
ftp://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/cycles/

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr, niksan29, lechat
Time to create page: 1.107 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.