FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CAVOK & X-Plane

More
3 years 11 months ago #2426 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic CAVOK & X-Plane
I checked the weather code again. Here is the original data. Synop reports 12560. 60 = 10km visibility.

Airport: "DTTA"
Metar: "DTTA 131330Z 02007KT 350V050 9999 FEW026 23/16 Q1010"
Synop: "AAXX 13124 60715 12560 70407 10240 20141 30098 40111 56001 60001 81102 333 59025 81826 86073"

What should I do with these values?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2427 by SilloAdmin
I increased the visibility value by 1. That's what it looks like to me.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr
More
3 years 11 months ago #2428 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic CAVOK & X-Plane
It is strange that the data is so different, I then focused on the values of METAR, when analyzing the weather. In fact, I am already used to flying in such visibility, at an altitude below 3500ft it is visually impossible to fly, almost always, and this constancy of poor visibility seems very strange to me. What is on Your screen-excellent visibility : -) If you are interested, I can make my own screens, in what visibility conditions I make landings. And such a problem only when transmitting the weather through a file, if I set direct mode-the visibility range becomes adequate to the weather. And both modes should produce approximately the same weather, do you agree?
More
3 years 11 months ago #2429 by SilloAdmin
Since I myself fly privately (PPL) I can say that 10km visibility is not much.
When writing directly, the visibility is taken from the metar. But the climb is corrected by XPrealWX itself during the climb. Can you in FSrealWX observed (data page).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr
More
3 years 11 months ago #2430 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic CAVOK & X-Plane
I wanted to clarify, if the visibility is bad, it should be bad, there is no need to improve: -) Well, let's try what happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 0.605 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.