FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Free Trial

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2571 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Free Trial
00:06:58:422 - (WeatherManager) - additional weather data initialization completed: 17211
00:07:01:125 - (ConnectWorker) - Connected
00:07:01:125 - FS: Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v5, Interface: SimConnect
00:07:36:078 - (WeatherManager) finished initialization of weather data: 4972 Metars, additional WX:0

It is strange. FSrealWX downloads additional weather information, but does not process it.

17211 downloaded but 0 processed

Can it be that your system time is not correct?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
3 years 9 months ago #2572 by prinvy2
Replied by prinvy2 on topic Free Trial
My time is set to UK time (Zulu +1) and I use zulu time in the sim. I will test using zulu time on my PC.
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2573 by prinvy2
Replied by prinvy2 on topic Free Trial
Now after i download weather, i press set WX and nothing happens and the app freezes if i try press download WX again.
I get this error
(Controller) - can not download fileinfo, Net-Error: 403
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by prinvy2.
Time to create page: 0.789 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.