FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Weather not loading correctly - details

More
3 years 4 months ago #2820 by indianajones
I started at TJSJ - +TSTRM, heavy rain, overcast. Flew less than 100 miles with several cloud layers, many types, all working perfectly. Ended flight. Selected another aircraft. Same METAR but now I get everything except rain. Continued with flight. Once above the overcast, I noticed very few clouds in vicinity. Started over. Only got overcast.

Selected KJAX 242350Z 29025G33KT 1 1/2SM +TSRA SCT030CB BKN047 BKN085 OVC150 . Weather is clear, visibility 50 miles.

At both airports I tried download weather, set wx, disconnect FSrealWx, cycle FSrealWX, cycle both FSrealWx and FS9 - everything except changing any settings in either.

Now sat on rwy at KJAX for more than 30 min to let FSrealWx cycle through download/update automatically twice. Same/similar METAR showing but new weather is wind 311, visibility 30 miles.

When FSrealWX works, I LOVE it! When this happens, I'm very disappointed. :-(
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #2821 by SilloAdmin
Looks to me that dynamic weather is turned on.

I only have a picture of the German FS9.

Found on the net in English.
www.bearsoft.de/pics/f2k4real.gif

Dynamic weather must be set to "zero / no changes"

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.