FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unreallistic Overcast

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #2793 by Agios21
Hello! It needs to be a fix and update for that! When you approach to an airport that has rainy weather there is no overcast but break clouds here and there with rain or snow! This is unreallistc, it should be overcast when you descent under clouds! The overcast sometimes appears only many minutes after you land, during taxing but it should appear when you go under the clouds and rain starts! Also many times when you take off with overcast, this overcast dissapears only a few seconds after take off before even reach the cloud's altitude! Please do something for that!
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Agios21.
More
3 years 4 months ago #2794 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Unreallistic Overcast
To understand what's going on with you we need to know:
1. What simulator are you using?
2 how the connection to the simulator is configured (you can send screenshots of the "General", "Weather" and "Interface" tabs")
3. You can also log to send.
More
3 years 4 months ago #2795 by Agios21
Replied by Agios21 on topic Unreallistic Overcast
Yes I am sorry! I am using FS2004! The connection made step by step as I read from manual! I run FS, choose aircraft, go to airport and then I run FSREALWX, connect and download weather! Then I go back to FS and fly!
More
3 years 4 months ago #2796 by Agios21

Agios21 wrote: Yes I am sorry! I use FS2004! The connection made step by step as I read from manual! I run FS, choose aircraft, go to airport and then I run FSREALWX, connect and download weather! Then I go back to FS and fly!

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #2797 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic Unreallistic Overcast
Make sure that FS 2004 has the following settings:

Did you set dynamic weather to zero (no change)?

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Restavr.
More
3 years 4 months ago #2798 by Agios21
Hmmm... I ll check that later, I ll make a fly to airports that now have overcast or precipitation and I ll let you know! Thank you!
More
3 years 4 months ago #2799 by Agios21
Hello again! I made what you told me and again I have the same result! Overcast came after landing, during taxing! Another thing also was that the real weather in Vienna was snow but FS gave me rain!!!

I ll post some screenshots to see!

ibb.co/PxmcT46

ibb.co/1bt5HHH

And here is while taxing and overcast came!

ibb.co/8bQj5gH
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.