FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

The application failed to start

More
2 years 3 months ago #3054 by Crashnburn5590
Windows 10 Professional. FSUIPC 4.977 Prepar3D Custom Computer - 18 cores, 64 GB SDRAMI get the following error immediately after starting FWrealWX V3 2112:The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.It used to work. My computer crashed, and I had to rebuild it.
More
2 years 3 months ago #3055 by SilloAdmin
Hi. Do you have the 32-bit version of FSrealWX installed?
The Simconnect.dll may be missing.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
2 years 2 months ago #3056 by Crashnburn5590
I can't tell. It's version 3 2112. And the FSrealWX web site won't load. How would I see if Simconnect.dll is installed?
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
2 years 2 months ago #3057 by Crashnburn5590
Thanks for the hint. I uninstalled FSrealWX, then installed Spad.Next, which installs simconnect.dll, and reinstalled FSrealWX, and it now runs fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
More
1 year 4 months ago #3112 by Crashnburn5590
This time around, I couldn't get the Spad.next wizard to run, but an internet search found a website with 4 SimConnect dll's to run. I downloaded and ran them, and the error went away. I'm saving those files for the next time around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danny92
More
1 year 4 months ago #3113 by SilloAdmin
Which P3D version do you have?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #3374 by danny92
Are you referring to this link:

support.justflight.com/support/solutions...ct-files-for-fsx-p3d

That fixed my problem.

The problem started after I've registered FSUIPC4.
Last edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by danny92. Reason: Gramatical error
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.