FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSrealWX lite is unable to connect to update and weather servers

More
1 year 1 month ago #3179 by M60TM
FSrealWX lite suddenly started giving me these errors. When I start it, it checks for updates for a while and then gives me the couldn't connect to update server error. Then I close it and try to download WX it tries to connect to the weather server and gives me couldn't connect to weather server error. I looked everywhere but seems like I am the only person experiencing this problem. 
More
1 year 1 month ago #3180 by Mini
You are not alone. The same problem started for me since yesterday. I thought it might be a problem on my system. But since i did not change anything, i guess it could be a server problem?
Anyway, for me the best program since years.
Thanks for your work.
More
1 year 1 month ago #3181 by SilloAdmin
Sorry. Works again.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: M60TM, Mini
More
1 year 1 month ago #3182 by Mini
Now it does not say it could not conncet to server.
For now it does connects without a error respond, intead it says "Conncecting to Server....please wait" and nothing is happening.
But i saw, that the FS get the Tempretaure Information, but no further things like, wind, clouds, e.g
More
1 year 1 month ago #3185 by roger0294
Hi, good evening.

I have the same issue with the FSrealWX lite, it says connecting to server and doesnt download any weather update, what can I do? or is just wait for weather servers can work again?

Thanks for reply.

I am using FSX SE, FSUIPC latest version.
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #3186 by M60TM
Yeah it got fixed briefly and was working yesterday, now it is giving me the same errors again.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by M60TM.
More
1 year 1 month ago #3189 by flugmatz
Hi, I've installed both WX lite and WX 3.0. The latter works now (again, hopefully stable) in trial mode while Lite does not (does not connect to FS, does not load weather) Now my questions:
If Hanse-Coders want me to buy WX 3.0 (around 15 EUR or so) do they guarantee for the functionality 24/7 ?
Will you keep WX lite on service ? For how long ?
The banner with weather information appears 1 sec only despite of what I've selected in preferences. Could you pls work on that ? Further it should be possible to disable landing rate banner- there are better ones available.
Txs for your swift reply
Kind regards
Matthias
More
1 year 1 month ago #3190 by keithford2
just downloaded version3 and my norton will not let it load. I really liked the one I was using before but now it does not work
More
1 year 1 month ago #3191 by flugmatz
Looks like disimprovement. Time to look around for alternatives...
More
1 year 1 month ago #3194 by M60TM
Lite version used to work with no issues. These issues suddenly started. Maybe you are right, they indeed want us to pay which is a big problem for me. 15 Euros is a pretty big amount for me.
Time to create page: 0.880 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.