FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Cannot update weather or check for software update

More
9 years 9 months ago #264 by robinsonjack97
Hi everyone,

Wondering if you could help me? I am having a problem with FSrealWX Lite and it refuses to check for updates or fetch the weather. I have tried it on 3 of my computers and on different networks at a friend's house and none of these have worked so far.

Are there any problems with the server or if there something else? Any replies would be appreciated!

Thanks

Jack
More
9 years 8 months ago #268 by mslim
same here. read this: www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/forum/bugs/10...er-down?limitstart=0

Situation is still unclear to me. Why offer RealWX Lite for download if servers are inop? What is up with 20 day lifespan on it's replacement?

Love this product. What's up Hanse Coders? Let us know your intentions please.

OB
More
9 years 8 months ago #269 by modlerbob
This is the second thread opened about this problem. So far there has been no response from the developers concerning the situation. I downloaded and am using pro at least until it is revealed how much it will cost per month to use.
More
9 years 8 months ago #275 by vanha
today wednesday 6-8-14. still not working. cant connect to weather server connection time out.
funktioniert immer noch nicht.
More
9 years 8 months ago #276 by SilloAdmin
Sorry. My mistake.
There was a fault with the server.
I hope it works now.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
9 years 8 months ago #279 by vanha
no it isnt. it is still instantly telling me that it cant connect to the weather server and to try the vatsim server which gives the same error. the failure is instantly.
I have reinstalled the interface with FSX (FSUIPC v4.934) and also reinstalled fsrealwx lite (1.07.1522). It just doesnt work. V2 does but thats now on a 20 day timeclock.

FSX Acceleration and win 7 64 bit.
More
9 years 8 months ago #280 by vanha
correction - the vatsim server works. the normal weather server doesnt.

vanha wrote: no it isnt. it is still instantly telling me that it cant connect to the weather server and to try the vatsim server which gives the same error. the failure is instantly.
I have reinstalled the interface with FSX (FSUIPC v4.934) and also reinstalled fsrealwx lite (1.07.1522). It just doesnt work. V2 does but thats now on a 20 day timeclock.

FSX Acceleration and win 7 64 bit.

Attachments:
More
9 years 8 months ago #282 by SilloAdmin
Fixed. Please try again.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
9 years 8 months ago #283 by vanha

SilloAdmin wrote: Fixed. Please try again.

Indeed it is. you're a champion ! :cheer:

thanks
More
9 years 8 months ago #285 by Bass
It works ok by me now!
Load FSX, then load FSrealWX and let it run through the update ;)
Time to create page: 1.347 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.