FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Problems with no updates under chosen altitude

More
7 years 4 months ago #1279 by DarkGo
While in approach is working as intend I have a problem on takeoff since the weather is updating and have a drop of fps on biger airports.
More
7 years 4 months ago #1280 by SilloAdmin
Which airport, ICAO?
Have you activated "No weather update in approach"?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1281 by DarkGo
I will say again I have a problem on takeoff and not in approach. In wiki is written that having enabled no updates under xxxx ft should work for approach and where you start a flight. I have a problem on all airports.

When I start a flight it says update in xx nm the same as during cruise and I am certain that in the approach mode and I have few more fps.

In setting is only no updates under xxxx ft, nothing is written about approach or I overlooked something?
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by DarkGo.
More
7 years 4 months ago #1282 by SilloAdmin
FSX, FS2004 oder P3d?
FSUIPC or SimConnect?
How are the settings for the weather update?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1283 by DarkGo
Those are my settings (in pics). I played a lot with the settings in fsrealwx and p3dv3 to get it playable.

Right now is ok, but with approach mode, I can get few more fsp, from 18-20 fps increase to 20-24 fps and that is noticeable.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by DarkGo.
Time to create page: 1.156 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.