FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

doesn't work

More
7 years 3 months ago #1291 by azcharlie
doesn't work was created by azcharlie
FSrealWX loads up but won't connect to FSX. Can't figure out why... Does it have to be moved to another folder, or what?

Rick
Tucson
More
7 years 3 months ago #1292 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic doesn't work
Start FSrealWX with Admin rights?
Current version of FSUIPC?
Which interface to FSX (FSUIPC, FSUIPC & SimConnect, Simconnect)?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 3 months ago #1293 by azcharlie
Replied by azcharlie on topic doesn't work
Sorry.. It was my mistake... I downloaded the Pro Bridge program instead of the WX Pro... I didn't realize the Bridge version was for a remote computer.

I downloaded the correct version and while I don' see much difference, it appears to be working. I need more time playing around with it.

Thanks for responding.
Rick
Tucson
More
7 years 3 months ago #1325 by marc2990
Replied by marc2990 on topic doesn't work
I have a registered version of FSrealWX. I have FSUIPC 4.959 installed + in the logging "Weather" = marked (but in the main menu it still says "weather settings off".
I run both fsx + FSrealWX as an administrator.
Both FSX and FSrealWX seem to start ok. I can download the weather and get "success" on the lower menu line.
But it also still says "not connected", whatever I try.
Pls help.
Attachments:
More
7 years 3 months ago #1326 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic doesn't work
How are your settings in FSrealWX?
Connection to FSrealWX? (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge)

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 3 months ago #1327 by marc2990
Replied by marc2990 on topic doesn't work
OK, I marked the interface menu tab with fsuicp and the connection seems to work. Still get black screens and remarks that something with the display operating system was wrong, but it looks that it is recovering automatically.
Thanks for your help.
Marcel
More
7 years 2 months ago #1343 by Taxi George
Replied by Taxi George on topic doesn't work
Silo mine doesn't work either. I'm on FSX w/o simconnect.(I don 't know how to find it.) . I have the flashing green 'connect to FS' working.
Time to create page: 1.185 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.