FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Loads weather, but only for a moment

More
7 years 3 months ago #1297 by CRJ900_Cap
Hello,

I have been using this program for years and have absolutely loved it. It was only recently that I was starting to have consistent issues with the lite version, so I updated to v. 2.04.0834. My system:

Fs2004 with 9.1 update (yes, I know, it's old)
Win7 64 bit
FsrealWX Pro v 2.04.0834
FSUIPC v. 3.7

When I load a flight and load up fsrealwx, the weather loads in the application, then ports it to the sim. That weather data only stays in the sim for about two seconds, and then the sim is back to standard Baro/temp and clear skies, despite FSrealWX just said "weather updated". FSRealWX is supposedly still connected to FS via FSUIPC at this point, yet the data in the app is not being reflected in the simulator anymore. Both programs are running on admin rights, I've tried using every version of fsrealwx you have available here, and nothing seems to be working. Any help on this issue would be much appreciated... thank you!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
7 years 3 months ago #1299 by SilloAdmin
Hello

Please check settings "dynamic rate of weather" in FS2004.
Dynamic rate should set to "none" or "0".

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 3 months ago #1300 by CRJ900_Cap
Just took off from Dulles for Toronto - Seems to be doing the job just fine!! Many thanks!!!!
Time to create page: 0.568 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.