FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSrealWX tools - Check FS-weather station

More
7 years 2 months ago #1331 by SkyCamel
Hi,
I just installed the trial version on FSX sp2 to do some testing. Everything seems more or less to work, simconnect and fsuipc connection working.
But in the interface the "Check FS-weather station" is grayed out, so I can't perform that.
Any idea's??
Cheers,
Luc
More
7 years 2 months ago #1334 by SilloAdmin
Hi

This tool is only registreted version.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1336 by SkyCamel
Oh ok, it's not really that clear in the Wiki.
Maybe, whenever you have some spare time ;-) , you might want to add in between brackets (reg. version only) next to items in the wiki who are only available in the registered version.
So if I understand correctly, there're 3 versions than, the Trial version, The unregistered version and the registered version.
Usually, all functions are available in a Trial version, hence my confusion.
Cheers
More
7 years 2 months ago #1341 by SilloAdmin

SkyCamel wrote: Oh ok, it's not really that clear in the Wiki.
So if I understand correctly, there're 3 versions than, the Trial version, The unregistered version and the registered version.
Usually, all functions are available in a Trial version, hence my confusion.
Cheers

In the trail version all functions are free.
Just not the check weather stations, because this function only has to be started once.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Time to create page: 1.021 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.