FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

No weather after departure

More
7 years 2 months ago #1361 by FlightSim
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but once I have taken off, I will usually be surrounded by clouds or weather, but soon after, usually once I reach my cruising altitude, so within 30 minutes, I will enter completely clear skies, possibly a little bit hazy. This happens at any location I depart from. Even after weather updates or restarting FSRealWX, I still get no weather. Sometimes I get pressure readings on landing, but never any clouds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
7 years 2 months ago #1362 by SilloAdmin
FSX / P3D?
Dynamic Weather rate? none or 0?

www.simforums.com/forums/uploads/2008013...0_FSX_settings_4.jpg

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FlightSim
More
7 years 2 months ago #1364 by FlightSim
Thanks for the reply, I am using FSX, are you saying the issue could be the setting 'Rate at which weather changes over time'? I will check now what the setting is.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1365 by FlightSim
I cant believe that I have missed this setting for so long, sorry for wasting your time, that setting was indeed set to 'no change'. Sorry again and thanks for pointing out the issue.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1366 by SilloAdmin
But, "no change" is correct setting. :)

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1367 by FSXGUY123
OK, sorry, by the picture I thought it should be set to medium. are there any other possible causes?
More
7 years 2 months ago #1368 by FlightSim
I changed the setting back to 'no change', but after doing another flight, I still end up flying into completely cloudless skies after around 30 minutes. It is like there is a near straight line of clouds behind my aircraft, where the clouds stop and this is the same on every single flight I do. Other than this setting, is there anything else you think might be causing this? Thanks
More
7 years 2 months ago #1371 by FlightSim
To try to see if it was an FSX problem, I deleted my FSX.cfg file and tested it on default settings, but still nothing seems to be working. I would appreciate it if you could advise on possible solutions. Thanks
More
7 years 2 months ago #1373 by FlightSim
SilloAdmin, I was wondering whether you had any thoughts regarding the cause of this, as I have not been able to fix the problem and have spent several days trying to, so it would be great if you would be kind enough to suggest possible causes of the problem. Thanks.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1374 by SilloAdmin
Work in progress :)
I have already found this error.
I just want to fix small more bugs.
Update coming soon. I hope you can wait :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: FlightSim
Time to create page: 1.148 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.