FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Metar Is Too Old

More
7 years 2 months ago #1377 by Porcupine
Metar Is Too Old was created by Porcupine
Searched for "Metar" in forum before creating new post but could not see this particular query so here goes.
In the panel below the "Metar" box the first line always reads "Metar Is Too Old". What does this mean please? and am I doing something wrong?
My procedure is as follows:
Start FSX
Go to airfield
Start FSrealWX-Pro 2.04.834
Screen shows that FS has connected and program proceeds to load weather successfully.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Dan
More
7 years 2 months ago #1379 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Metar Is Too Old
Hello. ICAO? And your Location, please.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1380 by Porcupine
Replied by Porcupine on topic Metar Is Too Old
Thankyou for your quick reply. My "personal" airfield is YLIL which is Lilydale, Victoria, Australia (there is no Metar there to my knowledge) however this message occurs at every Metar region I have been flying in since installing the trial version. i.e. Dijon and Nice and Corsica yesterday. The weather engine does appear to work but I am confused as to this message. Within your programming, what was/is this FSrealWX message meant to convey? Maybe this is a trial version experience? Thanks again, Cheers. Dan
Time to create page: 0.859 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.