FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Problem with latest release

More
6 years 10 months ago #1455 by Joseph29
I downloaded the newest FSrealWx version (2040854) and when I start it I get a error saying msvcp140.dll is missing. I did not have this problem with the previous version. Where do I get msvcp140.dll so the latest FSrealWx works?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
6 years 10 months ago #1456 by SilloAdmin
Oh sorry. I will fix that.
You can also install the dll.

www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 years 10 months ago #1457 by SilloAdmin
Please download fsrealwx again and try it.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 years 10 months ago #1458 by Joseph29
I downloaded the latest release again and now I get a message saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. I am a FS9 user so I don't know if that has anything to do with the error.
More
6 years 10 months ago #1459 by SilloAdmin
Which operating system?

More
6 years 10 months ago #1462 by Joseph29

SilloAdmin wrote: Which operating system?

I use Windows 7. I did not have any problems with the previous release.
More
6 years 10 months ago #1463 by SilloAdmin
Please download and try again.

I have changed the operating system to Win XP.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1464 by Joseph29
Just wanted to let you know that it is working now. Thank you very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 1.015 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.